- Q:When your was company founded?
- A: founed in 2010.
- Q: what are key customers?
- A: our clients mainly come from USA, Germany and Europe high-end brands.
- Q: Where is the company located?
- A: Located in Henggang, Shenzhen,China
- Q: What is your core business?
- A: we focus on top quality eyewear business.
- Q: How much experience (average) do your workers have?
- A: with more than 10 years experience.
- Q: How many hours do they work?
- A: usually around 8 hours.
- Q: How many days do they have off per month?
- A: around 6 days.
- Q: Do they gat paid per piece or per hour?
- A: they get paid per hour.
- Q: Do you have any special rules or conditions for your employees?
- A: No, they should be treated equally.
- Q: What is lead time for manufacturing frames including ordering materials? Pls specify per acetate/metal/titanium/combination frames.
- A: Usually, 60-70 days for acetate/metal/Titanium frames, 65-75 days for combination frames.
- Q: What is the lead time for manufacturing frames excluding ordering materials (so when materials arrived)? specify per acetate/metal/titanium/combination frames.
- A: Around 30-40days for acetate/titanium frames, 40-50 days for combination frames.
- Q: How long does it take to make a prototype after receiving the technical drawing?
- A: depends on structure,normally 25-30days.
- Q: What does the lead time depend upon? (Production time? Queue time?)
- A: depends on if need to open mould and the acetate color you reuired have stock?
- Q: What material can you do?
- A: acetate eyewear, metal eyewear, and titanium eyewear, we are especially professional at high quality lamination acetate eyewear and acetate-metal combination frames.
- Q: What the materials of the lens?
- A: Usually we have the following different material lens to match eyeframes: Acrylic lens (demo lens for optical frames), CR-39 lens, nylon lens, Polarized lens. About the sunlens, we use Carl Zeiss Sunlens for most of our customers, they are both high grade quality sunlens.
- Q: What is the production capacity of your factory? (PER Month)
- A: around 50000-60000 pieces.
- Q: What is the MOQ?
- A: Usually 300pcs/style with max 3 different color.
- Q: How many CNC machines do you have?
- A: 4 CNC
- Q: Would we be able to stock acetate/raw materials at the factory?
- A: YES
- Q: Where do your materials come from?
- A: from the material factory, like JinYu, MAZZUCCHELLI acetate, it depends on clients demands.
- Q: Do you outsource certain things?
- A: we just produce for our customer.
- Q: What does your Quality Control process look like?
- A: our quality control team monitor every piece of frame from raw materials and every production procedures to final products.
- Q: What is the quality level of frames?
- A: Can meet CE,FDA.Dropball test.
Cost & payment terms
- Q: What does your Sample Process look like?
- A: drawing-->customer confiming-->making-->report the process to the clients-->once be finsihed, take the photos to clients-->send it to clients.
- Q: How long will it take you to send the technical drawing in return after we send our drawings?
- A: 1-2 days.
- Q: Are there any sample costs involved?
- A: if no need to open mould, then no any additonal cost will be charged from you, just need to pay our labor cost. Usually,USD100/style with max 3 dirrerent color, can be refunded after you place orders.
- Q: Are there any mould or CNC costs involved?
- A: depends on your style if need open the mould.
- Q: Is it a problem to make 6 samples of each SKU for each collection?
- A: Yes, can do according to your requirement.
- Q: What is the average cost per frame?
- A: Depends on your structure and color combination.
- Q: What are the payment terms?
- A: 30％ before production,70％before shipping, both of them should be by TT.
- Q: How to do business with us?
- A: If you want to order, please visit our website (http://www.hansion-eyewear.com) or our factory, you can contact us by email ([email protected]) or phone. You are welcome to contact us for detail, thanks!
- Q: Can you produce according to our own design?
- A: Yes, we can make your models which your design.
1. You just send us your detailed drawings such as AI, Corel Draw , CAD profile or real samples.
2. we make new models according your design or sample, and send for you comfirm.
3. we will modify if any changes needed.
4. if all ok, then you place the order, we start to do business.